- Reduction of dry matter losses during clamp storage
- Inhibits yeast and fungal mould which improves aerobic stability and reduces heating
- Improved starch digestibility
- Alternative to urea / acid based preservatives
- Non-toxic and cost effective biological treatment
Biocrimp can be applied at either 4 or 8 litres per tonne of moist crimped grain using a suitable liquid applicator. It should be thoroughly mixed with clean water (add the water to the powder and not vice versa). The pre-mixture is stable for 48 hours once mixed with water.
One flask will treat 25 tonnes of fresh weight crimped cereal / maize
You can download this product leaflet by clicking the link below.
We want to hear from you!
All of the fields below are required in order to ensure you receive the best possible service, adapted to your specific location and needs. Your personal information will not be shared to any third party or used to send you unsolicited email. We look forward to hearing from you.